Buy Windows Server 2022 Standard digital licence to get the new and enhanced features and capabilities that will allow you and your team to be more productive.
With the purchase of Windows Server 2022 Standard, you will get a 100% genuine Microsoft license, which can be activated directly on Microsoft's official website. you will receive your software by email within minutes after purchase .
- Brand: Microsoft
- Program type: Windows Server
- Format: OLP Volume Licence
- License Qty: 1 Device
- Installation Type: Digital Download
- Category: Microsoft Software
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: Multilingual
Designed with small businesses in mind, Microsoft’s new Windows Server 2022 Standard is ideal for up to 25 users or 50 devices. Offers great flexibility and a low price point, Standard allows you to simply buy server licenses without the need to deal with Client Access Licenses (CALs).
It offers a wealth of new security features against advanced threats for physical servers. The baseline requirements for the hardware have been raised in order for Microsoft to be able to guarantee the higher level of protection. Improvements to Windows containers, better Azure integration, enhanced scalability and more await you with Windows Server 2022 Standard.
- Better security with Secure Core Servers - To counteract the rise of firmware attacks, Microsoft is taking full advantage of the tech incorporated into newer devices. HVCI, Boot DMA Protection, System Guard, Secure Boot, VBS, and TPM 2.0 all contribute to a trusted hardware platform that supports features such as full volume encryption, protection against credential attacks, Secure Boot and more.
- Enhances Azure integration - Experience a more integrated Azure with Windows Server 2022. Installing updates is also made easier with Hotpatch. Enhancements to Storage Migration Service make migrating storage to Windows Server or to Azure from more source locations easier.
- An improved Windows Admin Center - Enjoy faster startup thanks to a simplified Windows Container experience with Kuberneters that includes support for host-process containers for node configuration, IPv6, and consistent network policy implementation with Calico. Windows Server 2022 now supports business-critical and large-scale applications, such as SQL.
- Nested Virtualization for AMD processors - Run Hyper-V inside of a Hyper-V virtual machine and take advantage of more choices for hardware for your environments.
- Secured-core server Powerful threat protection together to provide multi-layer security across hardware, firmware, and the operating system. It uses the Trusted Platform Module 2.0 and System Guard to boot up Windows Server securely and minimize risk from firmware vulnerabilities. Secured-core server also includes virtualization-based security (VBS) features like Credential Guard and Hypervisor-protected code integrity (HVCI).
- Credential Guard Preventative defense for sensitive assets like credentials, and HVCI applies hardware—rooted security to prevent advanced malware from tampering with the system. Secured connectivity adds an additional layer of security during transport for advanced protection. Windows Server 2022 improves connection security with faster and more secure encrypted hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) and transport layer security (TLS) 1.3 enabled by default. Customers can also further secure server communications with industry-standard AES-256 encryption, which now supports server message block (SMB) protocol and better controls.
- Hybrid capabilities with Azure We are bringing new capabilities that enable customers to take advantage of cloud innovation with their on-premises investments. Azure Arc and Storage Migration Service are two key hybrid capabilities that work best with Windows Server 2022.
- Azure Arc enables customers to manage, secure, and govern Windows Server on-premises, at the edge, or in multi-cloud environments from a single control plane in Azure. Through Azure Arc, customers can easily employ Azure management capabilities such as Azure Policy, Azure Monitor, and Azure Defender for those servers. What’s more, a few simple clicks in Windows Admin Center can enable connectivity to Azure Arc. Further, we have enhanced Windows Admin Center v2103 with significantly improved virtual machine management, a simpler event viewer, and many more updates. Windows Admin Center is also available in the Azure portal.
- Windows Server 2022 enhances the seamless connectivity of file servers on-premises to file servers on Azure. Updates to Storage Migration Service allow customers to migrate file servers from certain network access storage (NAS) and Windows File Servers to Windows Servers on Azure. Using Storage Migration Service to migrate data to servers allows customers to maintain low latency while reducing their on-premises storage footprint.
- Flexible application platform Customers use Windows Server to run large-scale and distributed applications. Consequently, we have placed relentless focus on bringing platform capabilities and tools that improve developer velocity and support for business-critical workloads like SQL Server. In this release, we are adding several platform improvements for Windows Containers, including application compatibility and the Windows Container experience with Kubernetes. A major improvement includes reducing the Windows Container image size, which leads to faster download time and better performance. In addition, you can now run applications that depend on Azure Active Directory with group Managed Services Accounts (gMSA) without domain joining the container host. Furthermore, there are several other enhancements that simplify the Windows Container experience with Kubernetes. These enhancements include support for host-process containers for node configuration, IPv6, and consistent network policy implementation with Calico.
+In addition to platform improvements, we have an updated Windows Admin Center tool that makes it easy to containerize .NET applications. Once the application is in a container, you can host it on Azure Container Registry to then deploy it to other Azure services, including Azure Kubernetes Service.
Windows Server 2022 supports business-critical and large-scale applications like SQL Server that require 48TB of memory and 2,048 logical cores running on 64 physical sockets.
Full warranty offered. We guarantee that you will receive a working code, or your money back.
If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us!
Enjoy Free Delivery : By purchasing on our site, you can now receive the purchased product within seconds of payment validation
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.